How do you make your wife feel special? It is often the simple and small gestures that help to make your partner feel loved and appreciated. We need to express and remind each other of the love we feel every day, several times a day. You may be wondering how you can make your wife feel special every day…won’t that cost an exorbitant amount of money and require hours of effort? No! These gestures are all about intention and love, not cost or extravagance. Making your partner feel special can be something as easy as giving her a backrub without being asked.
Below are just a few simple ways to make your wife feel special and improve your overall relationship quality and satisfaction.
45 Ways to make your Wife Feel Special
- Ask her to dance when you hear your love song.
- Polish her shoes for special occasions.
- Have a good conversation when you’d rather watch sports.
- Give her a back rub with no expectations of lovemaking.
- Buy and plant a rose bush as a surprise.
- Keep your home repaired and in good order.
- Make sure the car has good tires and is in good condition.
- Hold her hand.
- Write a list of all your passwords and important documents.
- Save a little from each paycheck for something special.
- Take her out on a date.
- Ask her for help. For advice.
- Hold her when she cries, don’t solve the problem. Listen.
- Take her to get her hair/nails done.
- Shave, be clean.
- Do the laundry. Do the dishes.
- Call/text if you’re going to be late.
- Encourage her to go out with her friends.
- Have a kleenex or handkerchief available for her anytime.
- Tell her she is beautiful.
- Remember the important days.
- Give her ideas for dinner. Make dinner.
- Make her look good in front of your friends.
- Ask questions. Listen.
- Randomly send her a reminder that you think about her.
- Compliment her on the things you like and see about her.
- Validate her
- Surprise her by washing her car without being asked
- Play her favorite song just for fun
- Suggest going to see the movie she wants to go to
- Bring her a treat to make her day
- Take her on a date she’s always wanted to go on
- Serenade her with songs that remind you of her
- Plan an impromptu picnic
- Run your fingers through her hair
- Apologize when you’re wrong
- Hold her and don’t let go until she does
- Prioritize her.
- Keep an extra blanket in the car for her in case she gets cold
- Send her funny memes you know she will enjoy
- Make her laugh.
- Tell her how lucky you feel to be with her
- Remind her of your intentions
- Notice and appreciate the small things she does for you
- Never let her leave without telling her that you love her
After trying some of these suggestions, take note of which gestures make your wife feel the most special. Don’t be afraid to mix it up, but you can also repeat certain actions if it makes her feel truly adored!
Credit (in part): Al Gray