The Ready Assessment
The READY questionnaire was developed to assist individuals who are not currently in a committed relationship to identify potential trouble spots that may arise in future relationships. The READY Report can help you determine whether you are ready to be in a committed relationship and what areas you can personally work on to increase your chances for success in future relationships.
While the RELATE assessment is designed for individuals in a committed relationship, such as engagement, marriage, serious dating, or cohabiting – READY was developed to assist individuals who are not currently in a committed relationship (but would like to be) evaluate their readiness for a future relationship. The questionnaire takes about ½ hour to complete, and the READY report is available instantly once you have completed the questionnaire.
READY features 172 questions focused on the four major areas influencing marital satisfaction: personality/values, family and friend support, communication skills, and upbringing/background. After completing READY online, you’ll receive a downloadable/printable READY report.
This report is a comprehensive, personalized summary that includes:
• Color bar graphs illustrating how you and your partner rated yourself and each other in eight areas of personality, from sociability to self-esteem
• Reflections on your attitudes toward roles, sex, children, religion, and more
• Insights on how your childhood experiences, from parental happiness to conflict resolution, have shaped your relationship style
• Identification of problem areas, from power issues to money issues and more
• Identification of your strengths as a couple
• Suggestions for improving your relationship and resources you can use to start productive discussions and move to the next step